How To Setup Harvest Command
Harvest Command works extremely well with the XPR and XPR2 concave system. Harvest Command is available on 50 Series Case IH Combines, namely Case IH 7250, 8250, 9250 series. In testing we have found Harvest Command to perform significantly better in both grain quality and capacity than with OEM concaves. If you have never run Harvest Command before, we highly encourage you to run it with the XPR and XPR2 concaves.
Here is how we suggest setting up and running Harvest Command if your combine is so equipped.
1. Select Best Grain Quality Strategy
2. Set Max Ground Speed at 8 MPH
3. Set Target Max Engine Load 110%
4. Leave All Sensitivities in The Middle
5. Let Harvest Command Go To Work