1. First remove your key-stock grates from your machine and place them on the floor on the left side of the combine.
2. Number them #1 Front grate #2 Middle grate, & #3 Rear grate.
3. Draw an imaginary line from the left front (of #1 front grate) to right rear of #3 rear grate), and place 6 disrupter lugs, 2 in
each grate, on that imaginary line.
4. Then make another imaginary line 12 inches or to the middle of machine on the same diagonal as the 6 lugs you have installed, and place the remaining lugs on that line with 2 in the front grate and 1 in the middle. You now have 4 lugs in the front grate, 3 in the middle, and 2 in the rear.
Same Directions for 40-60- 66-80- 88 Case-IH Combines.
DO NOT FORGET:
- “Do not use an air wrench”(torque 35ft #s)
- You must use the scallop bar on all standard rotors
- You must use rice bars on all specialty & AFX rotors