Research shows that most people are unfamiliar with most Case IH Combine Settings. Today is your lucky day, as we’ll discuss some of these settings. Kindly read on to know how to operate this heavy-duty machine.
Vital Case IH Combine Settings
If you’d like to pocket more profits, you need to know a few new settings. For instance, you can opt to tighten the fine-tune Case IH combine settings. This strategy will help you to boost your harvest. Consequently, you’ll pocket more money as you’ll harvest more produce.
Lucky for you, multiple Advanced Farming systems can help you to achieve this. Usually, this system adjusts the basic settings depending on the type of crop you’re harvesting. Apart from that, you need to set the head properly to ensure the crops get in smoothly without damaging them.
Adjust the harvesting speed regularly, especially when the combine is in full capacity. This Case IH Combine setting aids to guarantee faster harvesting. Additionally, speed adjustment helps to prevent crop damage. Experts recommend a reel of at most 25 percent.
Please remember to adjust the chopper and chaff spreader speed is in order. More often than not, manufacturers recommend a splendid rate. You shouldn’t exceed this speed as your machine might malfunction.
Common Mistakes Harvester Operators Make
The sad reality is that some operators err in completing the settings. Below are some of these mistakes that you should avoid.
• Not setting the fan speed: experts recommend that you set the fan speed as low as possible. The impressive news is that manufacturers recommend an ideal rate. Kindly set this when the chaffer and sieve opening is as recommended.
• Not inspecting the control system; you should keep checking the height control system. Always ensure that the system’s header is ok to ensure the system works optimally.
• Ignoring the rolls’ gap: some operators do not bother to adjust the rolls’ gap. Experts recommend that you ensure that it equals the deck plates.
Why You Should Inspect The Harvester Regularly
Now that you understand a few Case IH combine settings, let’s highlight the benefits of inspection.
• To save money: regular inspection will help you spot any problem early. This strategy will help you get professional services in time. Therefore, you won’t have to get a new harvester.
• To avoid losses: more often than not, constant inspection helps one spot a problem early. Therefore, you can get repair services early before the issue worsens. Thus harvesting will continue un-disrupted for long.
• To boost profits: do you own a harvester? If you do, you’ll agree that these machines break down sometimes. The good news is that inspection can help you seek professional repair services in time. This way, your harvester won’t act up during harvesting.
In conclusion, it’s vital to take the time to learn more about Case IH Combine Settings. As you can tell by now, these settings aren’t as complicated as they appear. If they seem difficult, you should consult an IH Combine settings expert.